March 16, 2011
My Target And Old Navy Shopping Haul
I'm currently in southern California visiting family. It is so hot here that I had to go out and buy shorts! I can't handle it, although I hear New York is going to hit 70 degrees. For my sister's birthday we are having a beach day so I picked some items when we were at Target and Old Navy. From left to right:
- This printed sundress was a new item at Old Navy and it looked so summery. Can't beat it for $19.50!
- I needed a pair of sandals for the beach since I just bought heels and running shoes. These Old Navy sandals are cute and comfy for $12.50.
- I finally found a romper! They were so popular last summer but I couldn't find one that fit my body shape (damn you big butt!) but this one was in the Old Navy kid's section for $19.50. I will probably be living in it this summer (who cares if it's last season hehe).
- How cute are these cork wedges? Just $14.99 at Target!
- These denim shorts are very lightweight so they'll be breathable on hot days. They were the most expensive item from Old Navy at $24.50.
- I can never seem to pass up stripes. This Xhilaration drapey tee is super comfortable and just $16.99.
Target was more of my beauty items. I finally found the new Suave dry shampoo, which I can't wait to try out. I also picked up a Sinful Colors nail polish in this bright pink color (920). I also read great things about CoverGirl's NatureLuxe lip balm, which has SPF 15. I picked up a pale pink color "Tulip" for a more natural look.
Have you tried Suave's dry shampoo yet?