Pond's has released new makeup removing towelettes in 3 different varieties. I chose the Original All Day Clean with Vitamin E. For around $6 you get 30 wipes.
According to the box it:
- Leaves skin perfectly clean and make-up free
- Removes waterproof mascara with ease
- Soft, textured cloth works gently, without drying skin
- Ideal for all skin types
- Great for traveling! The
bestgreat thing about cloths is that they are great for traveling since they aren't liquid.
- Doesn't leave any residue on your face. Other makeup removing wipes I've tried always leave some of the substance on your face and hands. This is very clean and not messy at all.
- Felt like a Brawny towel. It has a quilted texture, which I liked. It feels like it gets the makeup off better (if that makes any sense).
- Got the job done. It removed all my makeup even the stamps my nephew put on my hands!
- Not as greasy as the cold cream. I use Pond's cold cream to remove makeup (which is why I tried these out) and it doesn't leave the greasy feeling that the cold cream does.
- My skin did feel dry after. It claims not to leave your skin feeling dry but I felt the need to apply lotion to my skin.
Have you tried these? What are your thoughts?