April 8, 2011
FBFF: Spring Trends
What are the top 5 Spring trends that you are looking forward to seeing/sporting this season? (Can be anything from makeup, shoes, accessories, clothing, etc..)
I've been writing about trends a lot lately. First I wrote a guest post for HiFashion about trends I won't be wearing and recently a post about beauty trends for LOVE TWENTY. With the cold temperatures we've been having, I'm just looking forward to spring period! So here are a few trends I hope to rock this coming season:
1) Socks With Heels- Can we just agree this trend is cute? It will probably make all our sky high heels more comfortable. Now I just need a pair of cute socks that I can show off!
2) Wedges- As you probably guessed by my recent purchase of Jessica Simpson's "Dany" heels that I'm into these seventies platform shoes. These Julian Louise x Aldo wedges are amazing!
3) Neon- Everything! Neon nails, neon pants, neon bags. Jil Sander sent a lot of great neon colors down the runway. Designers really want you to stand out this season, which is hard for us New Yorkers who wear all black all the time.
4) Color Blocking- This trend personally terrifies me but also excites me. Those who have pulled it off look great. But those who haven't look like well... Sinbad. This trend kind of leads me to the final one...
5) Colored Jeans- I need more colorful bottoms if I'm going to color block. I want a great spring color, anyone have any suggestions?
Join the Friend Friday Group hosted by ModlyChic!