August 13, 2011
Great Reads of the Week
Here is a list of posts I enjoyed reading this week:
- For the techie bloggers, Beautifully Invisible shares her Google+ tips for bloggers. So helpful!
- La Petite Fashionista shares 5 things she didn't learn in the classroom.
- Dress With Courage always inspires me with her writing and openness. This week she talks about how numbers control our lives. Put away the scale ladies!
- IFB had a great post about the ethics of selling gifted items. This is a big debate in the blogosphere. What are your thoughts?
- Leia from Leia's Delights talks about body image issues in the fashion blogging world. It is also her birthday so say Happy Birthday!
I'm going to a DIY studding party with some bloggers from the Meetup group hosted by Candy of Taylor and Demolish. I love studs so I'm quite excited! What are your plans this weekend?
P.S. I'm trying to find a new weekend reading pic for this post. What do you think of this one? Can you recommend some others?
Image via We Heart It