The wild popularity of the Missoni Target line got Katy thinking about fads, trends, and our desire
to be part of the 'in' crowd.
1. Do you ever see a fad hit the stores and immediately dislike it? Has that fad ever began to grow on you?
Of course! I dislike a lot of the fads. I was REALLY against jeggings but now I love them. You have to find quality ones that actually have some denim material rather than all stretch. Although I'm totally against pajama jeans.
2. Has the popularity of a certain piece of clothing or line ever convinced you to try on something (or purchase something) you dislike?
Hmm... popular how? If I tend to see a lot of bloggers (every day girls) wearing an item then they usually convince me to try it (i.e. turbans). I did try to buy the Jessica Simpson knock-offs of Jeffrey Campbells and felt like a fool walking in them, I don't know how you girls do it!
3. Have you ever changed your mind about a trend after seeing it around for a while?
Definitely! That's one of the many reasons I love blogs.
4. Do you feel a certain pressure to have specific items in your closet because 'everyone' else does?
No not at all. I have in my closet what I like and what fits me.
5. Be honest, what do you think of the Missoni line? Did you grab any items? Is it worth the eBay prices?
I'm still bitter (lol!). I thought there were cute pieces. I don't think it's worth the eBay prices. Only Chanel is worth that honey! What are your feelings about fads?
Don't forget to stop by ModlyChic to read all the other FBFF answers this week!
Image via We Heart It