A Modly Chic tradition - the Friday before Thanksgiving we discuss what we are grateful for. Oh man, I can't believe it's almost already Thanksgiving! I think it's important that we all take the time to say thank you to the people we love - something we don't often enough. Here is what I'm thankful for:
- My grandpa who taught me the two most important questions to ask someone "Are you dating?" and "Are you wearing an undershirt?"
- Warm hot chocolate on a cold winter day
- Curling up with a good book
- Being able to wake up in New York City every day
- Technology that allows me to iChat with my nephews (and sister) who are 3,000 miles away
- My brother being there to help me fix my computer
- Clothes that make me feel good
- Having good skin (most of the time)
- Pretty nail polish
- Reese's peanut butter cups
- Hoffman's chipwiches
- Being able to sleep in on the weekend
- Pumpkin pie
- Old couples who hold hands - gives me hope that I'll some day find love
- The blogging community (I love you all!)
- Every day girls who are bold enough to post photos of themselves online
- Twitter - I've met so many wonderful people through social media! * On a similar note - I heart the ladies of my #CastleMondays and #BurnNoticeThursdays Twitter chats: @FashionWrap @JamieCollyer and @Styleonthecouch!
Don't forget to stop by ModlyChic to read all the other FBFF answers this week!
Image via We Heart It