Recently, I received the Berry Ball - a complete bra and panty cleaning solution set. I've always wanted to try these things. I don't hand wash bras so I wanted to see if this actually helped. I just put them in with the rest of my clothes but definitely don't put them in the dryer.
The directions on the box seemed easy enough:
Step 1: Buckle and tuck bra strap behind bra along with floating into the Berry Ball.
Step 2: Put Berry Ball into the washing machine and begin cycle.
Step 3: After washing cycle is completed, take out the bra to hang for air-dry.
Trying to open the ball made me feel stupid. It's not as easy as they say. They say the advantages are:
- Easy to hang with attached strap; convenient for storage and travel.
- Save time and money but still with and-washing results.
- Protect bras from twisting, stretching and crushing
- Keep bras in shape, comfort and support
- Smooths out wrinkles in the padding
- Keeps your bra from getting tangled up
- Panties pouch is included
- Very large. I received the larger size and I don't think I could fit more than two into my washer, which means I can only wash 2 bras at a time.
- Only one bra per ball.
- Still have to hang dry after washing like I typically do anyways.
Would I buy it? No. I'm glad I didn't drop the money on this item (the small ball is available online for $13.99). I recommend it if you have fancy undergarments that need special care, but that's not me.
How do you wash your delicates?