January 8, 2012
Great Reads of the Week
The first of 2012! Here's a round up of posts I enjoyed reading this week:
- Alixrose shares 3 petite celebrities who have great style - give it up for the short girls!
- because im addicted posted about DIY Thank You cards which I thought were so sleek.
- Ever wanted to freelance? Then you must read Jen from A Little Bird Told Me's post!
- The Fat and Skinny on Fashion says we should stop being concerned with other women's bodies and be happy with our own - AMEN!
- Style Me BAD gives some love lessons.
- Style. Love. Repeat shared a video "Love is Like Life but Longer" by Poppy de Villeneuve. So beautiful.
Today I'll be watching football (it's the playoffs!). What about you?