January 22, 2012
Great Reads of the Week
Here's a round up of posts I enjoyed reading this week for you to enjoy this weekend:
- IFB had a great post explaining how the SOPA/PIPA bills will affect your fashion blog. Very important! Read up about SOPA/PIPA if you haven't already.
- Dress With Courage discusses the importance of a blog mentor.
- Leia's Delights brings up an interesting point about privacy in the blogosphere.
- Made to Travel created this super easy DIY jewelry holder!
- Penny Pincher Fashion had a great DIY that showed a creative way to use nail polish. I must try!
What are your weekend plans? Go Giants!