This month's Birchbox finally arrived and the theme was "Spotlight." The samples were designed to shine a spotlight on you and your awesomeness. The wrapping was silver and gold. I liked the change up of color since I'm not a big pink fan.
|The heart is a nail file|
- Benta Berry G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream (Full Size $110). It's so hard to test a product when the sample is so small.
- colorscience pro Glow and Go Travel Puff (Full size $50). I've never heard of this product but it really intrigues me. Supposedly it's a makeup puff you can apply while traveling. Something I definitely need!
- Eye Rock Designer Liner (2 packs $14). I already have the Dior Backstage eyeliners but these are much cheaper so I'll have to compare.
- La Fresh Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover (18 wipes $9.99). Stay tuned for a review!
- Heart shaped nail file. This was cute but the shape isn't very practical.
- Digital download of Green River Ordinance. However, the link they provided wasn't working.
I've become very wary of Birchbox lately. I ordered a MyGlam bag, which I should be expecting this month. Depending on how much I like it I may be canceling my Birchbox soon.
Have you lost interest in Birchbox? What is your favorite sample site?