I've heard such wonderful things about Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant and was so excited to finally receive a sample in my Sample Society box. The site says it's safe for all skin types and "this unique Rice-based enzyme powder microfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves skin noticeably smoother and brighter."
Directions: After cleansing, dispense into wet hands and create a creamy paste. Massage onto face for one minute, avoiding the eye area, then rinse. Use daily.
|Check out my modeling skills!|
I thought I wouldn't find anything better than my Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub but I did!
- Great for traveling! Since it's a powder you won't have to worry about the TSA taking it away. I'm taking it with me for my trip to California in April.
- Gentle on sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and I didn't find the exfoliant too rough.
- Can experiment with the perfect mixture. Since you add the water to make the paste, you can add less or more depending on your needs.
- Leaves your skin feeling smoother. My skin was so soft afterwards!
- If I must find one it would be the smell, it definitely has that "nature" smell but it's good that it's not overly fragrant.
Would I buy it again? YES! I'll be using my $15 coupon code I receive with Sample Society.
Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?