Sample Society is on a roll! I enjoyed my first box and this month was also exceptional. All the samples were full or deluxe sizes. Between the 5 products, I'd definitely say I got my $15 worth. You also receive a $15 discount code to use towards purchasing any of the brands featured in your monthly box (not just the products featured).
They partnered with Allure magazine so each month there are great tips included from the beauty editors. This month included "3 Steps to Banishing Flyaways" and "Sensitive Skin Tricks." Definitely helpful with the sensitive skin tricks.
- DDF's Amplifying Elixir (1.7 fl oz $70) - This formula contains a blend of hand-selected ingredients, including ficus leaf, lotus flower and red clover extracts, and boosts your skin's moisture barrier by up to 70%. I've never heard of this brand but interested to try this out.
- Boscia's Purifying Cleansing Gel (5 fl oz $26 ) - I've always wanted to try a Boscia product. It says it's preservative-free, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic so we'll see how my sensitive skin reacts.
- Murad's Skin-Perfecting Primer (1 fl oz $35) - This primer masks imperfections while reducing and preventing breakouts. It contains a .5% salicylic acid acne treatment. I could use this right now since I just had a bad breakout.
- By Terry's Creme de Rose Nutri-Lift Comfort Cream (1 fl oz ~ $94) - Another brand I've never heard of but this lotion contains fresh rose phytessence and protective rose butter to give you a more youthful look.
- Oscar Blandi's Jasmine Oil Hair Serum - I love Oscar Blandi's dry shampoo so I'm looking forward to this product. It says it's "a smoothing serum that provides instant and long lasting shine to all hair types. Sweet Almond Oil adds gloss and fights frizz while Vitamin E moisturizes to protect hair from heat." Sounds a lot like my Kerastase Elixir Ultime product from my Birchbox, which has been working quite nicely.
Have you signed up for Sample Society yet? What did you get this month?