After voting on Facebook, Julep offered an April mystery box! I couldn't help myself so of course I signed up. They continued with the spring theme with pink and green wrapping.
- 4 nail polishes ($14/each):
- Melissa - Sheer opalescent shimmer adds a soft glow when used alone and a high-fashion holographic effect when used over another color. I received this color in my St. Patrick's Day mystery box.
- Pippa - An updated neutral camel, very similar to Emmanuelle.
- Hayden - I received this is in my St. Patrick's day mystery box as well (2 repeats!)
- January - Retro, tomato red with a modern shine. I think this color is so sexy!
- Nail File
- More chocolate goodies!
In good news - they just launched in Sephora! So now you can pick up the fabulous colors at your local store.
Did you get a mystery box? What was in it?