Every so often Target gives away a free bag of beauty samples. I immediately sign up! The Limerick Lane is my go-to lady to finding out when they are available. It usually takes a few weeks to arrive (but it's free so don't complain!) This month's goodies came in a cute color blocking bag from London SoHo. My old bag is getting pretty dirty so definitely excited for a new one!
- Simple Skincare Cleansing Wipes which I've already tried but it will be great to have these for traveling.
- L'Oreal's Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer sample. I tried the sample in a magazine and liked it. Really wanted to buy it but it's quite expensive.
- Nivea's Extended Moisture Daily Lotion (1 fl oz sample). I like to carry these around in my purse for when my hands get dry.
- Neutrogena's Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser (.5 fl oz sample). This has a very strong perfume smell and I'm going through a bad breakout right now so it's not the best idea to use it.
- Pantene Flat to Volume Conditioner (1.7 fl oz sample). Great travel size bottle!
- Target coupon booklet.
Did you get a bag? What was inside?