|Source: sbryant.me via liz on Pinterest|
I was inspired by The Mow Way to make a list of things I want to accomplish before I turn 27. I'll be 27 years old in 54 days and I thought I'd share with you my list:
Host an eventAccomplished with the ClosetRaid Swap! Redo the blog designDone! Although I want to change it again...
- Make myself more of a professional blogger - Working on it!
Reorganize my closetDid some spring cleaning!
- Teach myself how to French braid
Get a Macbook ProThanks Mom & Dad! Learn how to a Wordpress theme to help make my sister's blog betterladeramom.wordpress.com
- Go to Paris... or London...or anywhere!
- Meet up with bloggers in California when I visit
- Limit my beauty subscriptions site to just one. - I know virtually impossible!
Download InstagramFollow me at KimberleeVDW!
- Make DIY Scrabble coasters
- Get a better camera
- Make more time with friends
- Try a new restaurant
- Cook more at home to save on dining out expenses
- See my best friend from high school who I haven't seen in nearly 3 years
- Read more books
- Try the Violent Lips tattoos
Go to a sporting eventStarted a new tradition of going to Yankees games for Father's Day!
- Do another DIY studded project
- Buy fruit from the farmer's market rather than the grocery store
- Bake something vegan
- Hosts some friends at my apartment
- Upgrade my Citizen Radio membership
- Take more outfit pics!
What would you include on your list?