|Original image source: refinedstyle.tumblr.com via Christa Jean on Pinterest|
It's sandal season and you know what that means, GET A PEDICURE! I cannot emphasize this enough ladies and gents. It's one of my ultimate pet peeves. Seeing people without a pedicure wearing open toed shoes. It's really not that hard to give yourself a quick pedi at home (or that expensive!). Here are my must-haves for giving yourself a pedicure at home on the cheap so there are no more excuses:
1. Julep's The Best Pedi Prep Ever! - Super exfoliating AHA's combine with chamomile extract to soften and prepare calluses for foot filing. I apply this before using my Ped Egg.
2. Ped egg - I use Revlon's Pedi Expert to scrape off the calluses. Now there is some controversy over these types of products. I don't recommend them frequently but I do enjoy using them to get the rough skin. You can also opt for a pumice stone.
3. Dr. Scholl's For Her Ultra Overnight Foot Cream - After scrubbing your feet down, apply this to your feet then put on socks to go to bed. You'll wake up with baby soft feet!
4. Toe nail clippers - Keep those nails in check!
5. Neon polish - I prefer to add neon colors to my toes during the hot summer months. Which ever your color preference is please keep some kind of polish on.