- My Ray Ban sunglasses thanks to the Fitness Magazine Meet 'n Tweet event
- Julep hand lotion
- EOS hand lotion and lip balm
- Travel size Neutrogrena's Ultra-Sheer sunscreen from my Target goodie bag
- Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer from my Birchbox (always need hand sanitizer on the subway)
- Tissues (these always come in handy)
- Mentos gum
- Shout wipes
- Travel size hair brush (usually with a hairband wrapped around it)
- Not pictured: Business cards!
- Free Target goodie bag which has more stuff inside, see below:
Pepto Bismol chewable tablets and some herbal medicine that my friend gave me (can you tell I get upset stomachs easily?)
- Aquaphor - with me wherever I go!
- LipFusion from my Gossip Girl Birchbox
- Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
- Benefit's Boi-ing concealer for touch-ups
- Nivea's Extended Moisture (because I need another hand lotion...)
- Cough drops
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
I turned into quite the momma bear with all my first-aid essentials. Always prepared!
Also, a few weeks ago in a FBFF post I had mentioned that I wanted to guest post more and MJ of FierceBeautyStyle took me up on that offer! My post on my "5 Beauty Must-Haves for Date Night" is up today so be sure to stop by!
What's in your bag?
Don't forget to stop by Modly Chic to read all the other FBFF answers this week!