I have been browsing all the beautiful Resort 2013 collections on Style.com. There are a lot of great prints that I'd like recreate into nail art like these Marc Jacobs dresses. I liked the one on the right because of the mint color. Here's my interpretation:
- Essie's "Candy Mint Apple"
- Essie's "Off the Shoulder" which I received as a Klout perk!
- Essie's "Cute As A Button"
- Kiss Nail Art Paint Brush in White
- Tools: Sponge & bobby pins
I cut a makeup songe very finely to help create the white cloud looking dots as a starting point.
I tried to follow the pattern with it getting more clustered at the top. It turned out a little different looking but think it's still a cute summer look: