I was getting so impatient seeing everyone else get their Target goodie bags! Last time I received my bag most of you said you never heard of this so I tried my best to get the word out to you so hopefully more of you were able to score a free bag of goodies! I really like this month's bag because most of the products I've already purchased in full size, which means I like them and happy to receive more. It came in this cute blue bag from Contents by Allegro. There were also a lot of shampoo products:
- Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner sample. I don't have color treated hair so I'll be passing this on.
- TRESemme Split Remedy Split End Shampoo & Conditioner samples (1 fl oz each). I tried the Split Remedy Split End Sealing Serum so would be interested in trying the shampoo. It's also good to have travel shampoo bottles!
- Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub (1 oz sample). I own the full size and really enjoy this product. Not too harsh for my sensitive skin.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70 (1 fl oz sample). I recently purchased a full size bottle of this because I was looking for a weightless sunblock for my face. I've really liked it and now I can take this sample size with me in my purse.
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter sample in Peach Parfait. This is supposedly the color Emma Stone is wearing in the ad but I don't think it looks good against my fair skin. I've been loving "Sweet Tart" for a pop of pink on my lips!
- Target coupon book. They always include a book of coupons!
|Looks better on her than me|