I signed up for Flip Flops & Combat Boots Summer Essentials Swap and my partner was Katie from Ramblings of an Otter Wifey. I had never done a blogger swap before so wasn't sure what to expect. Katie and I exchanged a few emails about what we liked. She told me nail polish. No problem there! Check out Katie's post to see what I got her.
After some post office issues (lol!), my box from Katie finally arrived this weekend. Here's what she got me:
- Mickey Mouse post-its. I have a large collection of post-its!
- LUSH's Shimmy Shimmy Body Tint bar. I've always wanted to try Lush products so I'm excited to try this out!
- Nail art decals. This girl knows me!
- Foot brush & file. We all know how I feel about pedicures - they are a MUST! This one was so cute because it's shaped like a foot.
- Nail polish: OPI's "Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees" - say that 3 times real fast!
|Tried to get a good swatch of the LUSH bar|
|Swatched on the post-it note; a deep gunmetal grey|
She also included a cute note card. Despite the shipping delays, I really enjoyed this swap. It's like an early birthday present!