Wow, I can't believe it. It's been 3 years since my first post on this blog. What started as a simple hobby has turned into something I could have never imagined. It has been quite the journey and I'm so grateful for all the opportunities my blog has afforded me. Thought I'd walk down memory lane and share some of my favorite posts over the years (it was hard to narrow it down!):
- First post ever: Latino Heat!
- I do a lot of nail art on this blog but one of my all time favorites were my Watermelon Nails.
- 5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Younger Self.
- I Don't Drink, No I'm Not Mormon.
- 8 Iconic '90s Looks I Want to Recreate.
- Man Candy Week - because we all need some man candy.
- Lady Inspiration Week. I'd love shining a light on some amazing women who don't typically get the credit they deserve.
- I was so honored to be a guest stylist for the Goodwill DMD Fashion Show.
- Why You Should Take My Fashion Degree Seriously. I loved all the warm comments I received on this post.
- 26 Things to Do By 27. I've crossed a few more things off the list and I'll be 27 in 10 days! However, instead of "limit my beauty subscriptions site to just one" I ended up adding another one - woops!
Original Image Source