Tips for using Sally Hansen Salon Effects:
- Make sure your nails are completely bare (no polish whatsoever!).
- Make sure nails are completely dry.
- Use a buffer (they provide one) to smooth the nail's surface.
- Push back cuticles (they provide a small cuticle stick)
- Start with the pinky and work towards the thumb nail. I've found you use your thumb nail a lot so it helps avoid chipping.
- Stretch the sticker to fit your nail properly. You are not conformed to the sizes they give, feel free to stretch it thinner.
|Excuse the chewed on hang nails... so dry!|
I've gotten pretty good at them that I ended up not usually all the stickers in just ONE of the packets they provided. For step-by-step instructions on how to apply the nail stickers - read this post.
Here are some past Halloween nail looks I've done:
|L-R: Blood spatter nails // Skull nail decals // Lace nails // Glow in the dark polish from China Glaze|