January 29, 2013
7 Samples I Loved So Much I Purchased More
1. Egyptian Magic ($37.20) - If you read beauty blogs then I'm sure you've read about the all powerful Egyptian Magic. I was excited when I finally received some samples in my Beauty Army kit because I wasn't able to track down this item in stores. I fell in love instantly and quickly ordered the full -size (with the Beauty Army discount, of course).
2. Julep's Quick Dry Drops ($14) - Although I technically received a full-size in my Julep Maven box, I ordered more as soon as I ran out. It's not lightning speed the drying time but it's a nice step to take to ensure I don't ruin my manicure. The drops also nourish your nails and smell great.
3. One Love Organics Aromatic Body Serum ($39) - I received a sample in my November Birchbox. It was great at locking in moisture which I need during this dry, harsh winter. I didn't like the smell of the sample I received so I purchased the lavender sent in the full-size.
4. Arcona Cranberry Toner ($32) - I received this in my August Sample Society box (which I stopped subscribing too) and loved it. As soon as I ran out, I ordered the large sample (with my $15 coupon code from BeautyBar.com). It's not an overly stringent toner that is gentle on my sensitive skin but also gets the dirt and grime out.
5. Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo ($25) - While I was trying to discover the perfect dry shampoo, Oscar Blandi's was recommended to me because it sprays on clear which is perfect for a dark haired girl like myself. It made me fall in love with dry shampoos and understand the hype. I really love all the Oscar Blandi products I've tried!
6. L'Occitane Butter Shea Hand Cream (1 oz $10) - I received a sample of this cult beauty favorite in my November Sample Society box. I actually purchased the "travel size" so I could carry it around in my purse but definitely understand why this is a best seller.
7. DHC Velvet Skin Coat Primer ($22.50) - I received a sample at one of their events for bloggers but once it ran out, I needed more! One of the best primers hands down that makes your skin velvety smooth.