January 15, 2013
How to Get Nicole Richie's Retro Waves at the Golden Globes With @SuaveBeauty
Retro waves were a big trend at the Golden Globes this year. My favorite waves of the night came from Nicole Richie who actually used Suave Professionals! They recently launched a Moroccan Infusion line that is infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil and gives brilliant shine. I definitely think her looked healthy and shiny.
Here’s how Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho, created Nicole’s red carpet look:
· Wash hair with New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
· Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
· After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
· Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
· Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray.
· Place 1-2 drops of the New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.