|Zappos put some ugly sticker on the front of it|
Application is just like other nail stickers. Add the nail sticker to your nail, press firmly and then buff off excess:
|My attempt at recreating the top image lol|
- Gorgeous designs! I really could purchase all of the styles available.
- Reasonable price. Sally Hansen nail stickers cost $10 so they're within the price range of other nail appliques.
- Came with a cuticle stick. The Sally Hansen nail stickers do too but this one was clear versus wooden. I enjoyed using it.
- Too thick. One of the benefits of Sally Hansen stickers is that I could sometimes get two nails out of one sticker. With these, since they're so thick, I can't easily break it into a clean piece.
- Hard to file down. Since the sticker is so thick, it required that I file each nail so I had to basically reshape all my nails as I went along.
- Odd amount. All the nail stickers give you an odd amount for some reason. I can't create 2 manis with 16 appliques. However, sometimes with the Sally Hansen ones I could because as I mentioned I could use one sticker for two nails.
Would I buy it again? Yes. Although I don't know that I want to pay for shipping but haven't been able to locate them in stores yet.