1. Read lots and lots of case studies. Welcome to the world of grad school. You'll be doing more reading than you ever wanted to.
2. Teared up watching the last episode of 30 Rock. I couldn't watch 30 Rock during it's regular time because I had class (boo!) so I was finally able to watch the last episode and got a little verklempt. Anyone else? No... just me?
3. Found myself actually enjoying The Americans. Felicity (aka Keri Russell) has a new show on FX that I thought I'd check out. Much to my surprise... I thought it was really good! It was an interesting story that was well told. Some scenes were a little graphic but didn't find myself having nightmares like after watching The Following. There is a lot of plot to try and keep up with so hope I don't fall too behind.
4. Watched Pitch Perfect on Netflix. There was a lot of buzz about this movie so my interest was peaked. It wasn't as funny as I was hoping. It was a decent movie to watch on a Saturday night with nothing else to do. But Elizabeth Banks (who helped produce the film) and John Michael Higgins had the best moments as the announcers of the competitions. They made me laugh the hardest.
5. Reached 300 followers on Instagram!
6. Pigged out while watching the Super Bowl. While a 25-year old rookie quarterback was playing in the Super Bowl. My 27-year old fat ass was eating onion rings. America. But how exciting was the Destiny's Child mini-reunion during the halftime show?! Girl power! Beyonce did a great job and her body looked amazing.
P.S. Love this list of Valentine's Day gifts you should give yourself from The Luxury Spot!