1. Upper East Side is a totally different world. I used my Gilt City voucher to do yoga Friday morning at exhale mind body spa. The closest location was on the Upper East Side. I felt like I was transported to a suburban universe. Parents walking their kids to school, strollers everywhere. Overheard in the locker room "Omg, where have you been? Haven't seen you in forever..." and the other woman responds "London." Yuck.
2. Not all Living Social deals suck. I purchased one for a neighborhood restaurant I love and cashed it in with Jamillah of Made to Travel on Friday night. We indulged ourselves with some Nutella banana pizza - yum!
3. I can eat a whole box of Girl Scout cookies in one weekend. Not my finest moment.
4. Game of Thrones Season 3 is going to kick ass. They just released a longer trailer for the upcoming season of Game of Thrones which premieres March 31st. So excited!!
5. Apparently the whole world tuned into the Oscars last night. They said one billion. That's insane. Seth didn't do too bad as host but he was no Billy Crystal. It was also a half hour over time!
6. Google Hangouts are better than Skype. You can do so much more on Google+ Hangouts than on Skype. I love video chatting with my sister and nephews in Cali.
What did you do this weekend?*
*P.S. Stay tuned for a giveaway today!