2. Blood splatter. This is definitely in my top 3 favorite nail art manicures I've ever done.
3. Halloween colors. Black and orange, purple and orange, or any combo there of.
4. Glow in the Dark as seen on Joyluscious. It can be a little distracting at night because you can't stop staring at your nails.
5. Candy Corn Ombre as seen on Elle Sees. I think I may do this manicure this year because I don't have a lot of time to do nail art and I know I can do ombre.
6. Ghost nails as seen on Star Crossed Smile's Instagram.
While we're on the topic of nails... brush up (see what I did there?) on your history of the French manicure at The Luxury Spot.